We have an exciting opportunity to join the Esprit Electronics team at their office in Hamble, Southampton.
Role: Customer Services and Planning Coordinator
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Hamble-le-Rice, Southampton
Reporting to the Customer Services & Planning Manager, your primary role will be customer engaging, covering all aspects of customer service and contact. The timely loading and acknowledgment of customer orders or schedules and provide proactive and accurate delivery information.
To fulfill this role, based on a subset of customers allocated to you, you will be responsible for:
- Contract Review, commercial & operations
- Verification of product structures
- Loading and processing of customer orders
- Timely acknowledgement of customer orders and order amendments
- Customer liaison & proactive communication
- Liaison with Sales, Purchasing, Operations & Engineering
- Progress calls and appropriate follow-up and support
- Risk analysis of on-time delivery to order acknowledgement and liaison with Sales and customers.
You will be expected to engage with other departments within your role. On occasion, you may be required to work from the Swanwick office.
- Office administration experience essential.
- Customer services experience ideal.
- Excellent standard of education.
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal.
- PC literate – MS Excel & Word.
- Able to work with multiple operating systems. Transferring data and analysing information.
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Be a problem solver, self-motivated and driven individual.
- Ability to work within a team and be a people person.
- 3 years relevant experience ideally in manufacturing.
Applications now closed